What services do you provide?
- Access Control Systems
- Intruder Detection alarms
- Monitoring and Armed Responses
What is the purpose of an intruder alarm system?
- To protect the physical assets and people within a premises
- To deter crime and vandalism
- To ensure a prompt armed response service is dispatched in response to an alarm signal
How do you access a premises?
- With client’s permission we have a set of spare keys for all premises that are being monitored by us.
What are your security tips for woman while exercising?
- Plan your route in advance and avoid unlit, lonely, and known risky/dangerous areas.
- Avoid taking the same route every time you go out.
- Tell someone where you are going and how long you will be away. Estimate your return time.
- If you think you are being followed, cross to the other side of the road.
What security tips can you offer Homeowners?
- Seek qualified advice from a security consultant who will carry out a risk assessment and recommend an alarm system specifically suited to your property.
- Make sure that your chosen security provider is a registered member of the South African Intruder Detection Service Association (SAIDSA) as this is a guarantee that any work carried out by them and equipment installed meets the appropriate industry standards.
- Test your alarm at least once a month and request the services of a technician immediately if your alarm is faulty. It is important to remember to inform your security provider that you are putting your system into the “Test” mode.